[R] Help Computing Probit Marginal Effects

Cardinals_Fan jnl08 at fsu.edu
Sat Feb 27 04:52:19 CET 2010

Hi,  I am a stata user trying to transition to R.  Typically I compute
marginal effects plots for (example) probit models by drawing simulated
betas by using the coefficient/standard error estimates after I run a probit
model.  I then use these simulated betas to compute first difference
marginal effects.  My question is, can I do this in R?  Specifically, I was
wondering if anyone knows how R stores the coefficient/standard error
estimates after you estimate the model?  I assume it's  vector, but what is
it called?

Cheers