[R] Please help me!!!! Error in `[.data.frame`(x, , retained, drop = FALSE) : undefined columns selected

bbslover dluthm at yeah.net
Sat Jan 2 04:14:34 CET 2010

I am learning the package "caret", after I do the "rfe" function, I get the
error ,as follows:

Error in `[.data.frame`(x, , retained, drop = FALSE) :
  undefined columns selected
In addition: Warning message:
In predict.lm(object, x) :
  prediction from a rank-deficient fit may be misleading

I try to that manual example, that is good, my data is wrong. I do not know
what reanson?

my code is :

  subsets<-c(1:5,10,15,20,25)
  ctrl<-rfeControl(functions=lmFuncs, method  = "cv",
            verbose=FALSE,returnResamp="final")
  lmProfile<-rfe(trainDescr,trainY,sizes=subsets,rfeControl=ctrl)

before it, I have do some pre-process and my data is in the attachment.

Please help me.  thank you!

kevin http://n4.nabble.com/file/n996068/trainDescr.txt trainDescr.txt
http://n4.nabble.com/file/n996068/trainY.txt trainY.txt