[R] scatterplot matrix question

William Simpson william.a.simpson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:49:37 CET 2010

> Now that we are able to help with some more detailed view of your data
> (although you could have helped helping by making it easier for us to import
> your data into R), the answer is:
I am preparing for the data analysis, writing the code (knowing I may
have to modify it later) while the data are still being collected.
That's why I used the artificial data when asked for some. I will be
pressed for time when the data arrive.

> Almost, after reshaping:
>

> dwide <- reshape(d, v.names="resp", idvar="ID",
>                 timevar="angle", direction="wide")
> pairs(dwide[,-1])

Thanks very much, Uwe. I will try this (on artificial data). I think
reshape() requires a library [reshape?].

Bill