[R] Please help me!!!! Error in `[.data.frame`(x, , retained, drop = FALSE) : undefined columns selected

bbslover dluthm at yeah.net
Sun Jan 3 02:30:13 CET 2010

thanks,

  I have reduce the  number of descriptors, and the erroe is none, my major
is qsar, but what is the criterion to select descritors, and how many
descriptors should be selected, It is a problem, I calculate my descriptors
troungh E-dragon, and apply the wonderful package caret,but my result is
poor, how can i improve my performance?

Max is an expert in this field I think ,can you give me some suggestion in
how can I well learn QSAR and build the perfect models based on nonlinear
and linear. Here, only myself do QSAR research study lonely, and I have no
some software to calculate descriptors except free ons, I just know
e-dragon,  have others?

and good tools to do QSAR?   thank you  again.

kevin!