[R] rggobi: Installation problems on OS X Snow Leopard

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 4 09:28:26 CET 2010

1) Please use the R-sig-mac list for Mac-specific questions.

2) The isssue here is there is no binary package on CRAN.  You could
try

install.packages("rggobi", type="source")

but I can tell you this will run into problems unless you have
pkg-config installed and suitably configured.

I suggest you ask the maintainer in the first instance (he is a Mac
user) then follow up on R-sig-mac.