[R] help, how self-oganizing map show 2D picture and put all samples into the picture?

bbslover dluthm at yeah.net
Mon Jan 4 11:59:37 CET 2010

http://n4.nabble.com/file/n998182/pca.jpg pca.jpg
http://n4.nabble.com/file/n998182/som.jpg som.jpg
http://n4.nabble.com/file/n998182/all%2Bindepents.xls all+indepents.xls

As we know, som is  a good tool to cluster hign demension to 2D and show as
a 2D picture, just like in the attachment picutre.  But now, I do not get
that picture like attachment.  Who can help me? that is take the all samples
show in the picture and see how these samples distribute?

pca just like som, 3D show the indepents space distribute, how can i get
that picutre.

thank you!