[R] Calling FING.EXE under RGui.EXE for windows.

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 02:04:26 CET 2010

If you have C:\Rtools\bin on your PATH note that it contains a
UNIX-like find utility that conflicts with the find utility in
Windows.  If that is the problem then remove that from your PATH and
then run the batch file.

The batchfiles distribution at http://batchfiles.googlecode.com  has
utilities (Rgui.bat, R.bat, Rtools.bat, etc.) that will automatically
add C:\Rtools\bin to your path temporarily or only while R is running
so that you can leave it off your PATH.