[R] Quantreg - 'could not find function"rq"'

Meyners, Michael, LAUSANNE, AppliedMathematics Michael.Meyners at rdls.nestle.com
Thu Jan 7 14:28:03 CET 2010

Frankly, I have never even heard about this package before and have no
clue what it does, but the error messages nevertheless suggested a
missing call of library. And I didn't bother to check the spelling, my
fault. So I guess you are right... I still didn't check :-) So to the
OP: try
library(asdf)
with "asdf" replaced by the correct package name, and mind the spelling!

Michael