[R] Problem with writeBin and importing into gfortran compiled programs

jgarcia at ija.csic.es jgarcia at ija.csic.es
Thu Jan 7 23:05:29 CET 2010

Solved!!
Berend's suggestion to use ACCESS='STREAM' is perfect. I've checked that
it's even acepted by gfortran coming along with GCC 4.2.1 (the one I've
got), and solves the problem.

I was working around this through seek() and truncate(), but this is
clearly the star option!

Thanks Berend and Duncan,
Javier
---