[R] [Fwd: snowfall on Win7]

Murph tr_murphy at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 22:39:03 CET 2010

Jochen Knaus wrote:

> Anybody having experiences with Win7 yet?

R 2.10.1 installed today on win7 works fine for this new user.  Although the
demos fail with a complaint about unable to "setwd"    I suspect it's a
privaleges problem.   Win7 is awkward about install privaleges. I suspect my
working directory is in "Admin" land; and I'm trying to execute from
/user/tom      If I could figure out a function to have R list my
environmental variables; I could probably figure it out.....
    I have two processor on my Toshiba...
Murph