[R] Polynomial equation

chrisli1223 chrisli at austwaterenv.com.au
Fri Jan 8 04:14:27 CET 2010

Thank you very much for your help. Greatly appreciated!

However, due to my limited stats background, I am unable to find out the
equation of the trendline from the summary table. Besides, how do I fit the
trendline on the graph?

I intend to put the first column of data onto x axis and the second column
onto y axis. Are they the x and y in your example?

Many thanks,
Chris