[R] Building static HTML help pages in R 2.10.x on Windows

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Fri Jan 8 09:10:55 CET 2010

Duncan Murdoch wrote:

> What's so hard about leaving an R session running, and using bookmarks
> as Dieter described?

It pollutes my space, and I am a Window-closing maniac, so it won't survive
the next attack.

<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/confirmation.aspx?familyId=9d467a69-57ff-4ae7-96ee-b18c4790cffd&displayLang=en>

It might be worth a try to use instsrv and srvany to install the batch as a
server. The resource kit cries out loud when installed on Window 7 for being
a stupid old dinosaur, but in similar case I could still use it.

Dieter