[R] Tables to export to excel

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Sun Jan 10 21:57:04 CET 2010

There are a few different options for exporting
matrices and dataframes from R to Excel.

RExcel (an Excel addin available from rcom.univie.ac.at) allows you
use a menu item "Get array" or "Get dataframe"
to do this.
Other options are described in Chapter 8 of the R Data Import/Export manual.
There also was a recent thread "how to import data from excel to R"
on this mailing list. You can find it in the archives of the mailing list.

--
Erich Neuwirth, University of Vienna
Faculty of Computer Science