[R] R for windows 64 bit

alessia matano alexis.rtd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 12:27:36 CET 2010

Fine, it worked. I will try in this way.

Just the last question and I won't bother you further today. My
machine right now has just 6 giga of RAM (it will be increased to 16
in a few days), and I see that with this experimental version
memory.limit is 6135.

How is the command to increase the memory usage until the maximum I
can (5 giga?). If I am writing memory.limit(5000) it still gives me
the error:

don't be silly! Your machine has a 4Gb address limit

which is quite odd.

Many thanks
Best
A.