[R] Conditional Sampling

ehcpieterse eduard.pieterse at macquarie.com
Tue Jan 12 15:00:24 CET 2010

Thanks Ted, your solution does make perfect sense.

The only question I still have is that I would like to sample the remaining
5 observations after I have randomly selected the first 10. Given the
initial 10, I would like to sample the following 5 say 1,000 times to get a
simulated conditional sample, if that makes any sense.

I want to build this into an iterative process to see how the first sample
affects the resulting samples. Even though all the observations have the
same probabilty to get sampled, they each have a different expected value.