[R] Help, How can I boxplot mse and mtry using 20 5-fold cross-validation?

bbslover dluthm at yeah.net
Wed Jan 13 15:47:29 CET 2010

 Hello,
   I am learning randomForest, now I want to boxplot mse and mtry using 20
5-fold cross-validation(using median value), but I have no a good method to
do it, except a not good method.

randomforest package itself did not contain cross-validating method, and
caret package contain cross validation method, but how can I get the the all
number of mtry , at the same time corresponding mse?