[R] Updated comparison table for SAS-SPSS Add-ons and R Functions

Muenchen, Robert A (Bob) muenchen at utk.edu
Thu Jan 14 00:53:45 CET 2010

Hi All,

I have substantially expanded the table that compares SAS and SPSS
add-on modules to somewhat equivalent R packages. This new version is
at:
http://r4stats.com/add-on-modules
and I would very much appreciate any feedback you might have on it.

The site http://r4stats.com is the replacement to
http://RforSASandSPSSusers.com and includes the support files for both
"R for SAS and SPSS Users" and the new "R for Stata Users", due out in
March from Springer. I'll phase the older site out eventually and change
the URL to point to the new one.

Thanks,
Bob

  Bob Muenchen (pronounced Min'-chen), Manager
  Research Computing Support
  Voice: (865) 974-5230
  Email: muenchen at utk.edu
  Web:   http://oit.utk.edu/research,