[R] turning an element of list into a vector

alessia matano alexis.rtd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 18:05:31 CET 2010

Dear all,

I am trying to apply the sapply function on a list, which comes out
from a matrix of 25 rows and two columns, so that each element of the
list, is a two column element. In my function within sapply, say f,  I
would like each element of the list to become a vector so that I can
transpose it (in a way to let it be a column vector with two rows) and
then perform a row*column multiplication. But actually it cannot work
it out.

Any suggestion for it?
Many thanks
alessia