[R] Strange results from Windows 7

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:05:28 CET 2010

Its likely that in one of your sessions you do have a diff and in the
other you don't and this has nothing to do with XP vs. Windows 7.  In
the session with no diff, the only diff around is the function, diff,
and you can't subscript a function.

Try this to see what variables are in your workspace:
  ls()