[R] panel.bpplot

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Jan 18 15:08:51 CET 2010

You ignored my posting about getting Lattice to work for you (bwplot(
... )) before trying to add panel=panel.bpplot to the command.  Once you
learn how to use lattice you will be able to answer your own question.
One of the things you will find out is that only a few lattice functions
handle matrices.

Frank

--
Frank E Harrell Jr   Professor and Chairman        School of Medicine