[R] exporting text output to pdf

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Jan 18 23:33:37 CET 2010

Here are some options (none direct, but all would get you there).

Create the html document using hwriter (it seems you know how to do that) then convert/print to pdf, openoffice may be able to do the conversion, or you can install cutepdf as a printer and print to that.

Use sweave as has been mentioned to create a LaTeX document and process to pdf

Use the odfWeave package and use openoffice to save the result as pdf

Use the etxtStart function and friends from the Teachingdemos package then use enscript to create postscript document and ps2pdf to convert to pdf

Use the pdf function with arguments to create the page the size you want, use layout to divide it, "plot" the text of interest into one section, plot the graph to the next section.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org