[R] permutations from vectors out of a matrix

Meyners, Michael, LAUSANNE, AppliedMathematics Michael.Meyners at rdls.nestle.com
Wed Jan 20 10:41:15 CET 2010

Etienne,
I don't see the point in avoiding some 'special' packages. If you are
willing to change your mind in this regard, try something like

library()