[R] Na.omit on matrix, does the matrix have to have a limited size

anna lippelanna24 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:01:23 CET 2010

Hello everyone, I am using the na.omit() function on a 785 x 79 matrix. When
I restrict the matrix to 10 columns for example it returns me the right
result with the na rows deleted: 756 x 10 matrix. But, if I enter the whole
matrix it returns me a 64 x 79 matrix, ununderstandable, I have no idea
why...Does anyone know what it could be? thanks