[R] Graphics for Factor Analysis

Sunitap22 sunitap22 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:56:22 CET 2010

Hello Everyone

I have results for Factor Analysis and I want to find the association among
these factors and also I want to represent this in a graphical format. Can
anyone suggest me what graphics can be used to represent the results of
Factor Analysis in R?

my data is as follows (this is just a dummy representation)

       factor1   factor2        factor2
           f1       f1     f2       f1     f2     f3
A       0.17    0.10  0.12    -0.17  0.11  0.21
B       0.21    0.35  0.22      0.16  0.28  0.44
.
.
.
.