[R] Paste expression in graph title

Dimitris Rizopoulos d.rizopoulos at erasmusmc.nl
Mon Jan 25 13:14:47 CET 2010

Have a look at the help page for ?plotmath, and try also this:

x <- rnorm(10)
y <- rnorm(10)
R2 <- round(summary(lm(y ~ x))$r.squared, 3)
plot(x, y, main = bquote(R^2 == .(R2)))

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Assistant Professor

Address: PO Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Tel: +31/(0)10/7043478
Fax: +31/(0)10/7043014