[R] problem with odfWeave

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:23:55 CET 2010

Joel,

The list strips off binary attachments. But Ista is correct - to
diagnose your problem
(one that I've never encountered), we need to see a short odfWeave
input file (including
data - random numbers are fine) that we can actually run, and see
table cells that
work and do not work. There's presumably something different about those cells,
and nobody can tell you what it might be if we can't take a look.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org