[R] Rcmdr has stopped working

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Jan 27 22:03:30 CET 2010

Dear James,

The tcltk package is part of the standard R distribution. I'm not sure why
it isn't working. You might try reinstalling R or posting a question to the
R-SIG-Mac list about tcltk not working. If you do the latter, you'll
probably get a more informative response if you provide the information
requested in the posting guide, at
<http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html>.

I hope this helps,
 John