[R] number of decimal

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Jan 28 09:50:51 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to set the number of decimals (i.e. the number of digits
after the "."). I looked into options but I can only set the total
number of digits, with options(digits=6). But since I have different
variables with different order of magnitude, I would like that they're
all displayed with the same number of decimals.
I searched for it and found the format() function, with nsmall=6, but it
is for a given vector. I would like to set it for the whole session, as
with options.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance
Ivan