[R] Using tcltk or other graphical widgets to view zoo time series objects

Research risk2009 at ath.forthnet.gr
Thu Jan 28 13:10:42 CET 2010

Dear all,

I am looking at the R-help entry below:

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02/archive/26640.html

I have a more complicatedt problem. I have a zoo time series frame with
100+ sequences.

I want to cycle through them back and forth and compare them to the 1st
column at any time.

I need also a button to click when I need the viewed-selected sequence
(that is being compared to the 1st column one) to be manipulated
(by some algorithm or be saved individually etc. etc.)...

I am trying to modify the code at the above link but somehow I can not
make it to work with zoo time series objects.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Costas

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4813 (20100128) __________