[R] navigation panel with help

Edwin Sun csun at cfr.msstate.edu
Thu Jan 28 21:15:09 CET 2010

All,

I installed the lastest version of R 2.10.1. On the help page for a specific
function, it turns out that the vertical navigation panel on the left does
not appear anymore. For example,

?lm

The help page from this command is a page without navigation panel (which I
prefer to use). I notice there is an index link at the bottom of the page.
By the way, I did not make any change on my browser.

Is this a change for this version? Thank you for your help.

Edwin Sun