[R] random permuted block randomization

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Jan 29 04:29:44 CET 2010

Sorry, that is a stupid bug in the blockrand function.  I will hunt down the author and slap him upside the head until he fixes it (actually I will probably just raid his freezer and eat his ice cream).

In the mean time there is a simple work around, if you run blockrand like:

> blockrand(40, block.sizes=c(4,4))

Then it will force all the block sizes to be 8.

Look for a new version of blockrand on CRAN soon with this fixed.