[R] Lyapunov Discrete Time Equation

Kjetil Halvorsen kjetilbrinchmannhalvorsen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 17:06:24 CET 2010

¿Did you do your homework before posting? ¿Did you read the posting guide?
I do not know of anything in R, but searching the web gives a lot of info,
there is a good article in wikipedia, and there are a lot of papers accessible.
Code, which probably can be used with R, can be found on the following
page (705):

http://www.netlib.org/toms/

Kjetil B Halvorsen