[R] How to draw a border for multiple graphs in one pager

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Sat Jan 30 10:41:43 CET 2010

On 01/30/2010 02:22 AM, Lu Wang wrote:
> My
> question is How do I remove the outside frame. It seems that Box() can
> only generate four sided boders. Or is there any way that I can draw
> the inner border without using box().

Try using box only on the second and third plot:

pie(value,labels=lbls,col=colors,radius=0.5)
pie(value,labels=lbls,col=colors,radius=0.5)
box(which="figure",type="l")
pie(value,labels=lbls,col=colors,radius=0.5)
box(which="figure",type="7")
pie(value,labels=lbls,col=colors,radius=0.5)

> Another question is how
> can I align the text in the legend? You can see when I concatenate the
> concentration level and the percentage, it looks unclear. Is it
> possible that percentage can be right aligned?

I think if you want left-aligned labels and right-aligned percentages,
you will have to do the best you can with different numbers of spaces
between the labels and percentages.

Jim