[R] graph help

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Sat Jan 30 21:35:35 CET 2010

Robyn, I've found this page helpful in understand the details of the kinds
of plots you want to make:
http://research.stowers-institute.org/efg/R/Graphics/Basics/mar-oma/index.ht
m  but in general, if your subplots are related to each other, you should
probably switch from base graphics to the lattice or ggplot2 graphics
systems, which handle groups of data related by some categorical variable
much better.  Look at  http://had.co.nz/ggplot2/ for some ideas of what's
possible, or
http://lmdvr.r-forge.r-project.org/figures/figures.html?chapter=01;figure=;t
heme=stdColor;code=right