[R] sqlQuery not functioning properly

Simon.Gingins at unil.ch Simon.Gingins at unil.ch
Wed Jul 7 10:54:38 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am using Rcommander to generate codes and when I go
through it to load my excel file, it works. But every time I
re-open my script and try to load it directly with the
script Rcommander generated, I get an error message.
Basically the code works one time and then no more.

Here's the script and the error message I get:

data <- sqlQuery(channel = 2, select * from
[Questionnaire$])

[5] ERREUR:
  ']' inattendu(e) dans "pal <- sqlQuery(channel = 2, select
* from [Questionnaire$]"

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with that,
Thanks!

Simon