[R] how to process this in R

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:31:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

You might want to check out ?system ?read.table and ?subset
and also ?sub and maybe ?strsplit

Reading one of the good intro to R documents out there would
also help you get started with this fairly straightforward task

Beyond that, you did a good job of explaining your problem, but
this is one of the cases where knowing your OS would be
awfully useful.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee