[R] How do I unsubscribe from the mailing list?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 00:21:51 CEST 2010

On Jul 7, 2010, at 6:05 PM, addi wei wrote:

> Hello,  I have tried multiple times to unsubscribe from the general
> mailing list to no avail.   I only wish to receive emails when someone
> posts a response in my thread.  How do I do this?

I suspect many people send a copy of their response to the OP and to
the list so you may have success by just resetting your subsription
parameters after you login at the page listed on the bottom of every
reply. The correct box to enter is immediately after:

"To unsubscribe from R-help, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:"  ... and
then hit the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button.

****