[R] Interrupt R?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sun Jul 11 22:52:01 CEST 2010

Hi, Richard and Duncan:

       Thank you both very much.  You provided different but workable
solutions.

             1.  With Rgui 2.11.1 on Vista x64, the escape worked, but
neither ctrl-c nor ctrl-C worked for me.

             2.  The TCLTK version works but seems to require either
more skill from the programmer or more user training than using escape
under Rgui or ctrl-g/c under Emacs.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--