[R] Extract Clusters from Biclust Object

delfin13 delfin13 at web.de
Mon Jul 12 14:38:28 CEST 2010

Dear all,
I share the problem Linda Garcia and Ram Kumar Basnet described; I have a
biclust object, containing several clusters. For drawing a heatmap, it is
possible to specify the cluster to be plotted. However, I'd like to extract
the clusters in this manner:
          Cond.1  Cond.2
Gene - value - value

just like drawHeatmap specifies each cluster. Is there a way to extract
single clusters? E.g. like saying "Object at object3", meaning cluster no. 3 of
my biclust object? Unfortunately, the given answers I found in older posts
could'nt help me out...
Any help is strongly appreciated!

Best regards,
Christine