[R] export tables to excel files on multiple sheets with titles for each table

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Wed Jul 14 00:19:00 CEST 2010

If I am correctly understanding what Eugen is trying to do, WriteXLS() won't get him there. WriteXLS() will enable you to label/name the worksheets (tabs) but not allow you to precede the actual data frame rows and columns on the sheet with a title or label.

I suspect that you may have to look at the RCom package tools for this. This provides greater flexibility in writing to the worksheets and cells.

See http://rcom.univie.ac.at/ for more information.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz