[R] send out put to file in R

chakri_amateur chakri2sai at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 14 12:04:01 CEST 2010

Hi

I am using igraph package in R.
My goal is to read  a network (in "pajek" format) and decompose the network
into components.
In addition, I am also interested in sending this output to to a file.

I am having problem in while writing to a file!

my code looks like this
g <- read.graph ("F://test.net", "pajek")
compo <- decompose.graph(g,  mode="weak", max.comps=NA, min.vertices= 20)
write.graph (compo, "F://new", "pajek")

The error message shown up was -- "Not a Graph Object"

Could any one explain what is the problem here ?

Thanks
chakri