[R] Odp: count - help

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Jul 14 13:45:13 CEST 2010

Hi

You does not say much about what you really did. You probably want to
consult table or xtabs functions

> xtabs(~Petal.Width+Species, data=iris)
           Species
Petal.Width setosa versicolor virginica
        0.1      5          0         0
        0.2     29          0         0
        0.3      7          0         0
        0.4      7          0         0
but it is only a guess based on what you say you wanted. Better to provide
some small example which anybody can repeat and explain what is your
desired output

Regards
Petr