[R] levene.test

martanair marta.nairuscone at unicatt.it
Wed Jul 14 14:07:34 CEST 2010

I am trying to use Levene's test (of package car), but I do
not understand quite well how to use it. '?levene.test' does
not unfortunately provide any example. My data are in a data
frame and correspond to 1 factor plus response. Could
someone please give me an example about how to use the command

levene.test(y, group)

Thanks in advance,

marta

filedati=read.table("filedati.txt",header=TRUE)
filedati
modello=aov(filedati$y ~ filedati$fertilizzante)
anova(modello)
str(filedati$fertilizzante)
filedati$fertilizzante=factor(filedati$fertilizzante)
filedati$fertilizzante
library(car)
levene.test(filedati$y , filedati$fertilizzante)

filedati
 fertilizzante	x	y
1	55	502
1	60	532