[R] export tables to excel files on multiple sheets with titles for each table

Whit Armstrong armstrong.whit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 03:29:07 CEST 2010

It isn't beautiful, but I use this package to write excel files from linux.

http://github.com/armstrtw/Rexcelpoi

the basic idea is that each element of a list is written as a separate
sheet, but if a list element is itself a list, then all the elements
of that list are written to the same sheet (with a title corresponding
to the name of the list element).

-Whit