[R] RMySQL package on 64bit R for Windows

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Sat Jul 17 03:27:39 CEST 2010

I think this is a question for R-devel so I'm
cross-posting there with apologies.

I've just acquired a Windows 7 64-bit box and
also will need RMySQL eventually.

Is there any information about issues involved
with compiling RMySQL for Windows 64-bit?

Steven McKinney
Statistician
Molecular Oncology and Breast Cancer Program
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre