[R] How to generate PDF help file for our internal R package?

noclue_ tim.liu at netzero.net
Sat Jul 17 08:23:34 CEST 2010

Currently, we have developed an R package for our company's internal use (at
least for now).  I have successfully built the package and generated zip
file which can be easily installed.  However, I am not sure how to generate
the big HELP file in PDF.

Right now, I have about 30+ Rd files for this internal package. I can run 'R
CMD Rd2dvi' and WinEdt to create one pdf file individually for each Rd file.
But I have not been successful in getting one big pdf file.   Does anybody
know how to generate a complete pdf file for the package ?

Thanks!