[R] Help with Reshaping from Wide to Long

jlwoodard john.woodard at wayne.edu
Sat Jul 17 19:03:07 CEST 2010

Tal,
  Thanks for the information.

 I actually did read through the help for the reshape package, though being
relatively new to R, I don't quite understand the ins and outs of the
command.

I tried using the melt command:
x<-melt(accuracy,id='Subject')

but, it didn't give me anything different than the stacked command.  I'm
trying to get two columns to indicate the Shape and Color.

Thanks also for this information on ezANOVA.  It looks very promising,
though I didn't see an example of repeated measures ANOVA in the help file.

Best regards,

John