[R] Identify points (was Plot error)

James Platt james-platt at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jul 18 15:43:07 CEST 2010

This is exactly what I want as I will have several thousand data
points on the final graph i make, so the scroll over option is ideal.

I've read the TeachingDemos pdf, I'm working on a Mac so Cannot use
HWidentify. I have installed and loaded the TeachingDemos package but
im having trouble loading the tkrplot package after installing it
won't load.

 > library(tcltk)
for 'tcltk', details:
   call: dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...)
   error: unable to load shared library '/Library/Frameworks/
R.framework/Resources/library/tcltk/libs/i386/tcltk.so':
   dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/library/tcltk/libs/
i386/tcltk.so, 10): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libtcl8.5.dylib
   Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/library/
tcltk/libs/i386/tcltk.so
   Reason: image not found
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'tcltk'

Cheers,

James