[R] Error while Executing Oracle procedures through R

vikrant vikrant.shimpi at tcs.com
Mon Jul 19 08:41:51 CEST 2010

Dear ALL,

I have installed RODBC package in R and successfully connected to Oracle.
Now my question is when I am trying to execute oracle procedures though R, I
am not able to do it.
Simple oracle queries like select * from <dbtable> are successfully
executed. but the command for execution of oracle procedures is not
completed. But If the same string i run in oracle sql developer the commands
are executed successully..

Please suggest...