[R] plot() via java

nero holzmannlukas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 17:17:07 CEST 2010

Hello,

I need a possibility to print a  function from R in Java with "plot ()".
I have taken rJava package and have built up a connection (with the JRI).

But if I call plot () in Java,  a R_Graphics window (with R_Graphics:Device
2 (ACTIVE)) opens without contents. If I click this window,  whole
application or it says goodbye or the following error message appears:

"no reaction from Java (tm) Platform SE binary"

I use rJava (the JRI-> http://rosuda.org/JRI/ JRI )
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n2295673/PlotWithJava.png
Here is my Java-Code:
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n2295673/TryPlot.java TryPlot.java